chair next to him to talk

Pour tout acheter et tout vendre

chair next to him to talk

Message par zxlbxj1 le 18 Oct 2018, 02:59

BURNABY, B.C. - Amir Johnson has injured his ankles so many times, hes become intimate with playing hurt. Feeling good is fleeting.So the 27-year-old Toronto Raptors workhorse spent several weeks of his off-season in Santa Barbara, Calif., at The Peak Performance Project a€” or P3 a€” learning how to reduce the chances of rolling his ankle.It was something different for sure and it was very interesting, Johnson said after Fridays practice.Sport scientists in Santa Barbara attached sensors to Johnson a€” much like the motion sensors used in building a video game character a€” and then watched the six-foot-nine player move.They can basically break it down where they can see your skeleton on the video screen, Johnson said. He had me doing a series of moves where I slide, I jump and I run and they can see the way I land or the way I move.It all came down to how Johnson plants his feet, and minor tweaks, such as turning his foot a certain way, the scientists said, will help keep him from rolling it.So I have been working on this all summer pretty much and change the way I move or take different steps, Johnson said. Canadian star Andrew Wiggins has worked at P3, as along with dozens of other professional athletes of all sports, including fellow NBA players Al Jefferson and Dwight Howard. It felt good, Johnson said. Im all about doing different stuff and it was different for me so I was excited about it. I put all my effort into it.I think its too early to tell (the results) but so far so good.The summer spent in California was a relatively quiet one for Johnson, who travelled to Thailand a year earlier, posting pictures of himself riding an elephant on social media.The Raptors would love to see a healthy Johnson, who has played the better part of his Toronto career with nagging ankle injuries.Johnson is going into his 10th season in the NBA, and along with all-star DeMar DeRozan a€” who both arrived in 2009 a€” is the longest serving Raptor. Coach Dwane Casey has liked what hes seen of Johnson at training camp.Amirs been fine. He knows how to play, hes gone hard in the scrimmages and the drills, he and James (Johnson) were battling today and I thought it was a good battle for Amir, Casey said. But Amirs an old vet, he knows when to hold em, he knows when to roll em.A vet maybe, but Johnson, whos heading into his 10th NBA season, doesnt see himself as old a€” even if his ankles tell him otherwise some days.It depends on how you take care of your body, he said. If you do that a€” eat right and stay in the gym a€” you pretty much can play as many years as you want. I mean look at Kevin Garnett. Hes going into his 20th season which is incredible. He has longevity.Johnson, who signed a five-year deal worth $27 million in 2009 a€” a move that had former GM Bryan Colangelo mercilessly mocked by fans and analysts a€” is heading into another contract season. He insists it wont be on his mind.I pretty much never worry about that, Johnson said. For me my game is pretty much the same. I take steps where Im getting better and better and each year Im going up the charts so I never worry about that. Teuvo Teravainen Jersey . -- J.R. Sweezy was the one part of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line that had avoided injuries or having to change positions this season. Brett Pesce Jersey . Coverage on TSN is underway now while action resumes on TSN2 at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. TSN GO also offers TSN subscribers bonus online coverage, with live streams of all four venues. http://www.hurricanesauthority.com/auth ... es-jersey/. -- Washingtons Bradley Beal seemed to make every shot he took in setting a career high with 37 points. Rod Brind Amour Jersey . Pospisil, whose season-ending goal is to improve his ATP Tour ranking enough to qualify for one of the 32 seedings at Januarys Australian Open, dominated Karlovic in 59 minutes. The world No. 40 never faced a break point and limited the big mans threatening ace count to a mere eight, while striking five key aces of his own. Jaccob Slavin Jersey . - Chicago Bears general manager Phil Emery was so busy in free agency he didnt mind having a few extra weeks to prepare for the draft. Keegan Bradley was leaving his home in south Florida for a critical two-week stretch of golf when he noticed a travel bag that hasnt been touched in nearly two years. He brought it home from Medinah in 2012 after his first time playing in the Ryder Cup. Hes not even sure whats in there beyond a lot of dirty clothes stained by bad memories of an American collapse on the final day. "For a split second, I thought about opening it and getting a little motivation," he said. Bradley got Ryder Cup fever that week, pumping his fists, waving flags and winning matches with Phil Mickelson. He wants nothing more than to be on the next U.S. team that tries to win back the cup in Scotland at the end of September. But he has work to do. Bradley is No. 16 in the Ryder Cup standings. Only the top 10 players -- now that Dustin Johnson is out of the Ryder Cup -- earn automatic spots, and qualifying for the American team ends after the PGA Championship. U.S. captain Tom Watson gets three at-large picks, and Bradley helped his cause by taking a scouting trip with the captain to Gleneagles. Still, he cant count on being picked. Not with Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson among those not already on the team. "I know Ive got to play good golf the next two weeks," Bradley said. "Theres plenty of points available to make the team. My plan is to make the team on my own. The best thing I can do is play good rounds." Bradley is an example -- and there are a lot of them this year -- of how the PGA Championship features two tournaments in one every other year. The most important is getting that big Wanamaker Trophy from winning the final major of the year. The consolation prize is a spot on the Ryder Cup team. Because points count double at majors, and the PGA Championship offers $1.8 million to the winner, everyone at Valhalla has a mathematical chance of making the team. Brad Faxon once shot 63 in the final round of the 1995 PGA Championship, enough to get him the final spot on the team. Two years later, Jeff Maggert closed with a 65 in the final round at Winged Foot to clinch a spot. David Toms qualified for his first team by winning the 2001 PGA. Bubba Watson earned a spot on his first team when he lost in a playoff at Whistling Straits in 20010.dddddddddddd That took the sting out of losing out on a major. But this is not an enviable position. "Its brutal," Bradley said. "Its stuff you dont think about when youre younger, having to grind out for spots on Ryder Cup teams. All you think about is having fun out here. And its not very fun." Its not much fun for Watson, either. The 64-year-old captain has to make decisions about bringing Americas two biggest stars. Mickelson hasnt won since the British Open last year, and hasnt had a top 10 on the PGA Tour in nearly a year. Woods had back surgery and missed three months of the season. "If Phil and Tiger dont make it in the mix there, Ive got some real thinking to do," Watson said at the British Open. "Everybody is thinking that Im going to pick them automatically. I can assure you that Im not going to pick them automatically. I said about Tiger that Ill pick him if hes playing well and hes in good health. And Phil is the same way. If hes playing well, again, how can you not pick those two?" Woods was No. 70 going into the Bridgestone Invitational. What hurts his cause if that if he doesnt make it into the FedEx Cup playoffs after the PGA Championship, he will have gone six weeks before teeing it up in golfs most intense competition. Mickelson was in much better shape at No. 11. He would seem safe as a pick. Mickelson holds the U.S. record by playing on nine straight teams, and he earned his way on every one of them. "I have not had to rely on a captains selection in two decades," Mickelson said. "And Id like to keep that going." Among those in the best shape to make a move are Brendon Todd, Chris Kirk and Ryan Moore. None has ever played in the Ryder Cup. Moore was having lunch at the British Open when the captain pulled up a chair next to him to talk about the Ryder Cup. It was inspiring for Moore to realize Watson was paying attention to him. But for a guy whos never played in the Ryder Cup, he feels his only chance is to earn a spot. He had two weeks to play good golf without being consumed by making the team. "I simply want to play good golf," Moore said. "At the end of the day, if thats good enough to make the team, then great. If its not, then I tried my hardest." Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
zxlbxj1
Giga Rollo

Message(s) : 322

{ SO_SELECT }

Retour vers Achats-ventes